- Veeam Architects Site: https://www.veeambp.com/ (Note: There are other multiple BP included, including sizing and Veeam Cloud Connect (VCC) side of things.)
- VB&R Best Practices: https://bp.veeam.com/vbr/ -> This will be the best place to start reading through which will highlight the best practices in-line with the user guides.
- VBO Best Practices: https://bp.veeam.com/vbo -> we have some additional multi-tenant best practices which I can share with you on request (I didn’t want to saturate you with content).
Best Practices, specifically for VCSPs:
- Veeam Cloud Connect BP (https://vccbook.io/)
- Veeam Service Provider Console BP (https://console.veeambp.com/)
· Veeam Sizing Estimator (VSE) – You can use this to size your VBR environments. Note: note data is saved, only cached in the cookies. To unlock the additional advanced features the password is “Veeam”.
· Restore Point Simulator (RPS) – a simplified repository sizing tool.
- For VB&R you require Enterprise or Enterprise Plus to be able to utilise SoBR. See limitations here.
- For Veeam Cloud Connect, you get access to unlimited extents in to SoBR free of charge.
A bit more in-depth on SoBR:
SOBR Supported Editions:
· Standard – Not supported
· Enterprise – Limited to two SoBR installations. EACH with three Extents
· Enterprise Plus – Unlimited SoBR installations, with no limitation on Extents